Are you thinking about buying TTC leads?
If you’re interested in getting the best final expense leads and wonder if Tips, Tricks, and Closers leads do a good job, then you’ve come to the right place.
This article provides a detailed review of TTC leads so you can decide with confidence if they’re a good fit for your final expense leads needs.
Quick Navigation Links:
Final Expense Tele-Quote Leads
- Price: $19/lead
- Range: Statewide
- Lead Mentions: “Affordable Burial Coverage.”
- Designed for final expense telesales agents
Standard Final Expense Leads
- Price: $20/lead
- Range: 50 mile maximum from target location
- Turn around time: 24-72 hours to start receiving leads
- Live transfer option available
- Designed for face-to-face agents
Premium Final Expense Leads
- Price: $25/lead (discounts available for local orders larger than 35 leads)
- Range: 35 mil max range from target location
- Name of beneficiary provided
- Customized email follow-up provided
Spanish Final Expense Leads, Medicare Leads, and Telesales Leads
- Available, but must contact TTC leads directly for more information
Minimum Lead Purchase: 30 leads for Basic, 20 for Standard, 20 for Premium, and 20 for Spanish
Target Demographic: 50-85
Exclusivity: Basic leads exclusive only for 31 days from receipt. Every other lead is 100% exclusive.
Does the ad say anything about free? No.
TTC Leads may replace your leads if:
- Over 85 years old
- Outside of the max mile radius
- If 2 out of 3 forms of contact are bogus
- Duplicate lead
TTC Leads commonly delivers additional leads on top of your order to account for any bogus leads.
Out of many Facebook final expense lead vendors I’ve tried, I think TTC leads do a good job of getting quality final expense prospects at a reasonable price.
I’ve personally done business with Tips Tricks and Closers since early 2019, and have had multiple agents report positive experiences using their leads.
If you’re thinking about trying out a new vendor for final expense leads, give TTC a shot.
To learn more about contracting with my national agency, reach out here.
We have access to all sorts of benefits for final expense agents, including:
- Top contracts with the best final expense carriers for new and experienced agents. David Duford recruits and operates at FMO/IMO levels, giving him buying power to offer commission levels to agents and agencies others cannot match.
- Affordably-priced, high-quality lead programs for direct mail, Facebook, and telemarketing leads. David does not profit from the sale of leads, only referring you to sources with a track record of success.
- An endless supply of top-notch prospecting and sales training at your fingertips.
- Weekly sales training calls with David, ride-along training opportunities with David and his team, and direct phone/text access to David when you have case placement and sales questions (yes, David answers his own phone =).
- Additional training and support for agents interested in cross-selling Medicare Advantage, annuities, or growing their own insurance agency.
- Check out David’s Agent Success Stories here for more insight.
Reach out to David by starting here. Talk soon!