Greetings and salutations!
Ready to transition to final expense telesales due to the coronavirus/covid-19 crisis?
What you’ll find below is my ENTIRE catalog on selling final expense over the phone.
Let’s get started!
NOTE: Are you an aspiring or new insurance agent looking for more insight on how the insurance sales industry works? Check out my free New Insurance Agent Resource Guide to help answer many of your questions (as well as ones you didn’t know you had!).
Quick Navigation Article Links
- Final Expense Telesales Carrier Cheat Sheet – Access Here (feel free to bookmark for future use)
- Final Expense Telesales Presentation Script – Access Here (book mark for future use).
Free Training On How To Use Cheat Sheets To Identify The Best FE Carrier (Must Watch)
ProspectBoss – Power Dialer/CRM
ProspectBoss – This is our preferred multi-line power dialer and CRM. Please note that this is an affiliate link.
Below are videos and links to help you better understand how to use ProspectBoss to generate final expense telesales appointments:
How To Use ProspectBoss
Playlist Of ProspectBoss Training
Live Training On Zoom Daily @ 3PM EST To Answer Your Questions Following This Link Here.
Pulls quotes from all major final expense carriers. $24.99 per month if not affiliated with David Duford’s agency. FREE if you are.
Learn more about FEXQuotes here.
Best Plan Pro
Best Plan Pro helps agents determine which carrier offers the best plan based on underwriting criteria. Cost is $29.99 per month using my affiliate link here.
Best Final Expense Carriers To Sell Over The Phone From Home
Final Expense Telesales Carrier Breakdown
Prosperity Life Group
New Vista Product Overview
PrimeTo100 Term Product Overview
How To Do An E-App With Prosperity Life
Royal Neighbors Of America
Liberty Bankers Life
Great Western Life Insurance
How To Do A Great Western Digital/Verbal Authorization Application
Foresters Overview Article (for underwriting and pricing)
Foresters LiveApp Overview
Want To Sell Final Expense By Phone With David Duford’s Agency?
To learn more about contracting, reach out here.
We have access to all sorts of benefits for final expense agents, including:
- Top contracts for new and experienced agents. David Duford recruits and operates at FMO/IMO levels, giving him buying power to offer commission levels to agents and agencies others cannot match.
- Affordably-priced, high-quality lead programs for direct mail, Facebook, and telemarketing leads. David does not profit from the sale of leads, only referring you to sources with a track record of success.
- An endless supply of top-notch prospecting and sales training at your fingertips.
- Weekly sales training calls with David, ride-along training opportunities with David and his team, and direct phone/text access to David when you have case placement and sales questions (yes, David answers his own phone =).
- Additional training and support for agents interested in cross-selling Medicare Advantage, annuities, or growing their own insurance agency.