In this free resource guide, I have compiled links to my most popular articles designed to help both new and experienced insurance agents alike.
Whether you’re looking for help with:
- Selecting the best insurance agency to join,
- Mastering your insurance sales skills,
- Learning about the many exciting insurance sales markets you can target,
- How to sell final expense and Medicare policies, or,
- You want to learn how to become a licensed insurance agent,
Then this free resource guide is for you!
So… let’s jump right in =).
Quick Navigation Article Links
- Agency Reviews
- Sales Training
- Product FAQs
- New Agent Must-Read Articles
- Final Expense Training
- Medicare Training
- Getting Licensed FAQ
Below, you’ll see links to a variety of insurance agency review articles I’ve composed to help give you better insight to how each respective agency operates.
You’ll learn the pros and cons of working with each insurance agency, and better determine if a career selling insurance with each respective agency is a good fit.
NOTE: You can review additional insurance sales career overview articles here.
- Symmetry Financial Group
- Bankers Life
- World Financial Group
- US Health Advisors
- Equis Financial
- American Income Life
- Freedom Equity Group
- New York Life
- Lincoln Heritage
- People Helping People (PHP Agency)
- Assurance IQ
- American Senior Benefits
- Farmers Insurance
- Senior Life Insurance Company
- State Farm
The insurance sales training articles below will help you better understand the insurance sales and marketing process, from lead generation, appointment setting, presenting effectively, and how to close and deal with objections.
- Best Fact-Finding And Pre-Qualification Questions To Ask Insurance Prospects
- How To Overcome & Rebuttal Common Insurance Sales Objections
- More Training on Overcome Sales Objections
- How To Craft The Perfect Insurance Sales Presentation
- Top 31 Insurance Sales Books
- How To Hire An Appointment Setter To Book More Insurance Appointments
- The Ultimate Guide To Generating Insurance Leads
Discover the various types of insurance markets new and experienced agents can specialize in.
We cover several popular life and health insurance markets that are accessible to new and experienced agents.
- An Overview On Selling Insurance Successfully
- How To Sell Life Insurance Successfully
- Final Expense Sales
- Mortgage Protection Sales
- Medicare Advantage Sales
- Medicare Supplement Sales
- Annuity Sales
- Selling Term Life Insurance
While useful for experienced insurance agents, these articles below are extremely useful for new agents looking for perspective on the insurance sales business that most trainers do not cover in detail.
Definitely read ALL of these articles if you’re a new insurance agent.
- Survey: Why Most Insurance Agents Fail
- Survey: Is Selling Insurance Hard?
- What Is An Insurance IMO & Why It Matters
- How to Sell Insurance Part-Time
- How Multi-Level Marketing Influences Most Insurance Agencies
- Is The Insurance Sales Business A Pyramid Scheme?
- 7 Legendary Insurance Agents You Should Know About
- How To Create An Insurance Agent Business Plan
- Funny Insurance Sales Stories From The Field
- Survey: How Covid-19 Has Affected The Insurance Sale Business
- How Vector One Works & May Prevent You From Getting Appointed To Insurance Carriers
- How To Sell Insurance From Home
- HR 842 PRO ACT: The Death Sentence For Insurance Agents?
Since Duford Insurance Group teaches agents to sell final expense, I wanted to include a special section on various topics around the subject, including leads, free sales training, how to sell final expense part time, and reviews of our favorite final expense carriers.
- 22 Top Final Expense Carriers
- Ultimate Guide To Final Expense Leads
- How To Sell Final Expense Over The Phone Successfully
- Best Final Expense Direct Mail Leads & Vendors
- Best Final Expense Facebook Lead Vendors
- How To Find The Best Final Expense IMO/Agency
- Why Final Expense Telemarketing Leads Are Garbage
- How Aged Final Expense Leads Work
- Free Final Expense Sales Training Resource Guide
- How I Successfully Sold Final Expense Part Time
In addition to teaching agents to sell final expense, we also recruit and train agents to sell Medicare face-to-face and over the phone.
Below you’ll find a few articles to help you better understand the opportunities in selling Medicare.
- How To Sell Medicare Advantage Plans Successfully
- Interview: Is Selling Medicare Plans Lucrative?
- How Medicare Advantage Leads Work
- How Medicare Supplement Leads Work
If you are thinking about selling insurance and want guidance on getting licensed, the articles below will help you understand both the licensing process and required pre-licensing requirements.