Lead Heroes has been offering affordable insurance leads since 2015.
Quick navigation links for this article:
Glen Shelton is the owner of Lead Heroes.
He is an independent agent who established Lead Heroes as a managed call center with affordable leads offerings, simplified sales tips, and teaching programs.
Lead Heroes offers several types of leads, including:
Breakdown of Lead Heroes Leads
- Direct mail: $45
- Telemarketed: $7-$10
- Medicare supplement: $15-$22
- Lead Generation Strategy: Cold calls, telemarketing scripts, and direct mail leads
- How Long To Fill An Order? Telemarketed leads are delivered within 7 business days and direct mail leads are delivered in 14-21 days.
- Does The Lead Mention Life Insurance? Yes.
- Info Collected: Age confirmation, health screening questions, Medicare enrollment confirmation.
- Target Ages: 50-80 for Standard and Premium Final Expense Insurance Leads, 65-80 for Medicare Insurance Leads and Turning 65 leads
Rather than accepting commission cuts looking for untested lead sources, agents that order through Lead Heroes have access not only to their leads but to their insurance sales training resources and professional sales scripts.
Lead Heroes offers individualized sourcing for leads that matches the needs of the agency they serve.
So if you’re a smaller agency and you don’t have thousands to spend on your lead marketing, you can still get leads through Lead Heroes by asking about discounted bulk pricing and other deals.
At Lead Heroes, they customize their marketing solution to match your long-term goals.
Lead Heroes offers a lot of helpful tips and tricks to help sales agents up their game and take advantage of the leads they offer.
These include help with licensing and contracting through continuing education providers, website design help on Word Press plugins and other templates, software tutorials on CRMs, dialers, quoting tools, and Efax, sales data resources, and summaries on insurance companies.
Their lists, courses, and the Lead Heroes sales training book called “How to Qualify, Present & Sell” are invaluable resources that set Lead Heroes apart from the competition in terms of helpfulness and comprehensive lead services
If you want to learn more about Lead Heroes’ products and services, fill out their contact form.
There are numerous benefits to working for Lead Heroes, including:
- Affordable, person to person-generated leads with discounts offered to smaller agencies on bulk purchases so that anyone can take advantage of Lead Heroes’ services
- A sales-trained call center that gives you access to a team of English-fluent callers with sales experience who have vital training in the areas of life insurance prospecting and Medicare systems
- Efficient leads generation system that scrubs sales data before loading it into the Lead Heroes’ CRM dialing platform
- Their targeted demographics give you the best results by filtering data by zip code, county, or city and then prioritizing leads of ages 50 to 80 and with a mean income range of $15,000 to $45,000
- The Lead Heroes script is not only professionally designed, but it’s also available for viewing on their site so you know exactly what you’re getting and can customize the pitch if you choose
- They process the generated leads into an intuitive Excel sheet that usually arrives in agents’ accounts within 7 business days of purchasing and can be downloaded into any dialing software or CRM that the client wants
- Lead Heroes uses a two-step verification process for quality control that reroutes calls to management of review after the information has been gathered – this ensures that the leads you buy are only those that are genuinely interested in your services
- Lead Heroes makes it unnecessary to use cold call strategies to sell your products and increases closing ratios by encouraging and teaching agents on how to follow up and make a sale