Interested in getting insurance leads?
Thinking of getting leads from Everquote to sell life insurance and other insurance products?
If so, you’ve found the right article!
In today’s write-up, I review EverQuote’s various insurance leads program.
Quick Navigation Article Links
- How It Works
- Lead Options
- My Thoughts
About EverQuote Leads
EverQuote Leads specializes in high-quality insurance consumer leads.
They focus on high-intent clients and on finding consumers for your agency that are looking in-market for auto and life insurance solutions that meet the requests of your business.
When customers request a quote, EverQuote Leads delivers leads to you in real-time as soon as the validity of the prospect is verified.
How EverQuote Leads Works
EverQuote Leads sources their leads through EverQuote properties as well as verified partner networks or VPNs.
This network consists of third-party insurance sites that deliver high-value insurance shoppers to EverQuote in real-time.
These leads are generated exclusively for EverQuote and are not resold on other platforms.
EverQuote and its third-party affiliate websites represent the largest online insurance marketplace in the United States.
Customers vetted through the VPN are given questionnaires and other qualifiers to ensure that they are valid customers for EverQuote’s lead generator.
As an insurance agent, it is possible not only to find leads through EverQuote but also to become a part of their VPN. Call them to ask about their customer success team if this interests you.
Types of EverQuote Leads
- Auto Data Leads
- Home Data Leads
- Life Data Leads
- Auto Warm Transfer Calls
- Home Warm Transfer Calls
- Life Warm Transfer Calls
Breakdown of EverQuote Leads
- Cost: Prices of EverQuote Leads vary depending on the source’s qualifications, which EverQuote records in a prospect profile, as well as on their eligibility for subsidy programs.
- Lead Generation Strategy: Leads are generated through EverQuote’s site and their call service or sites on their verified VPN
- How Long To Fill An Order? Quotes are delivered to your computer in real-time as soon as they are gathered
- Does The Lead Mention Life Insurance? No.
- Target Age: 20+ is the target age for drivers that qualify for EverQuote insurance, though a non-standard quote may include qualifying people of any age
- Info Collected: Age, credit score, driving record, home owner’s records, insurance status, driver’s status, and arrest information are all collected
- Radius: EverQuote targets individual ZIP codes that you provide to find leads in the area you prefer
My Thoughts on EverQuote Leads
EverQuote Leads is a leading provider in auto insurance leads with variable prices depending on the client’s qualifications.
One positive point with Everquote insurance leads is that they are delivered instantly to your computer.
Also, the fact that EverQuote delivers leads that are 100% exclusive is another bonus.
They also have some agent resources available on their site, including an investor white paper, a book titled, “Insurance Agency Hiring: Top Agents Share 10 Tips for Hiring Successful Producers,” a social media playbook, and other lists and materials on a dedicated blog.
They even have case studies by top agents that can give you advice through examples of how to predict and increase your profitable growth using EverQuote leads.
Other Benefits Of EverQuote
In the internet age, one company doing cold calls may not be the most efficient way to get high-intent leads for your agency.
EverQuote Leads takes advantage of other resources like a dedicated VPN to get you high-quality leads. They customize their leads so that no matter how big or small your agency, they can get you leads you can use.
For instance, their premium auto lead vetting system gets you in touch with clients with a focus on homeowners with high credit scores and clean driving records.
You can customize the search area they prospect by ZIP code or allow them to find the ZIP code with the demographics that best align with your ideal customer profile. The fact that they’re willing to work with you is a huge plus.
You can tell them not only the ZIP codes you want them to prospect and the targeted risk profiles that match your ideal customer, but also a daily lead cap to match your business’s capacity and a specific timeframe to deliver your leads to you.
The breakdown of their lead types includes 2-4 types of each of auto leads, home leads, warm transfer calls, and the others listed above. Their customer service can help explain the differences between each and match one to your needs.
Leads Are Not Resold
Exclusive leads are essential in this day and age and another positive aspect of EverQuote Leads is that they don’t resell the leads they find for you so you don’t have to worry about competing agents in your area.
Keep in mind that you have to specify that you want the leads to be exclusive. They also offer shared leads between a maximum of 3 agents and only 1 per insurance carrier.
I also like that I can add users from the office to the list of EverQuote Pro accounts who can be called to receive the leads for my agency. You can add as many customer admins as you want and customize their access to the company leads account.
Want to Work With EverQuote Leads?
If you want to learn more about EverQuote Lead’s products and services, fill out their contact form.
- EverQuote Leads offers exclusive leads when available and a shared leads network otherwise through their website’s 800 number and their dedicated VPN partners who vet clients for them and pass the leads on to EverQuote
- Their leads are customizable based on your target demographic and the size of your agency and can be specified by ZIP code
- The leads are automatically delivered to your computer for your evaluation
- Conveniently, you can also add agents within your agency to your EverQuote Leads account to accept the leads for your agency and expedite the process
Looking For A Quality Insurance IMO To Partner With?
To learn more about contracting with my national agency, reach out here.
We have access to all sorts of benefits for final expense agents, including:
- Top contracts with the best final expense carriers for new and experienced agents. David Duford recruits and operates at FMO/IMO levels, giving him buying power to offer commission levels to agents and agencies others cannot match.
- Affordably-priced, high-quality lead programs for direct mail, Facebook, and telemarketing leads. David does not profit from the sale of leads, only referring you to sources with a track record of success.
- An endless supply of top-notch prospecting and sales training at your fingertips.
- Weekly sales training calls with David, ride-along training opportunities with David and his team, and direct phone/text access to David when you have case placement and sales questions (yes, David answers his own phone =).
- Additional training and support for agents interested in cross-selling Medicare Advantage, annuities, or growing their own insurance agency.
- Check out David’s Agent Success Stories here for more insight.
Reach out to David by starting here. Talk soon!