Duford Insurance Group Semi-Annual Agency Meeting!
Click Play To Watch the video below for details
Wednesday, May 31st and Thursday, June 1st
JW Marriott In Las Vegas, Nevada!
Click Here To Book Your Room!
Join the whole Duford Insurance Group management team and many of our agents at our semi-annual DIG Agency Meeting May 31st through June 1st at the JW Marriott In Las Vegas, Nevada!
This meeting will be full of fun, excitement, and plenty of good training!
The event is a two-day event, with the first day focused on final expense, and the second day focused on Medicare.
Wednesday, May 31st | Focus On Final Expense
- 9AM: Chris Sorrentino | Telesales Top Producer Q&A
- 9:45: Chris Weir | Direct Mail Best Practices | LeadConcepts.com
- 10:30: Trinity/Family Benefit Product Training
- 11:15: Duford Insurance Group Manager Q&A
- 12:00: Lunch, Compliments Of JW Marriott
- 12:30: TTCLeads.com | Facebook Leads Discussion
- 1:00: Eric Brown | Face-To-Face Top Producer Q&A
- 1:45: Prosperity Life Product Training
- 2:30: Oscar Gonzales | Telesales Top Producer Q&A
- 3:15: Q&A With Speakers
- 4:00: Break
- 6:00: Open Bar
Thursday, June 1st | Medicare & Annuity Focus
- 9AM: Luis Moreno | The Medicare Sales Opportunity
- 10:15AM: Heartland | Cross Selling Hospital Indemnity Plans
- 10:25AM: John Dean | How To Write 500+ Medicare Plans In 6 Months
- 10:55AM: Advanced Agent Marketing | How To Generate Affordable Leads
- 12:00: Lunch, Compliments Of JW Marriott
- 12:30: Cigna | Benefits Of Selling CIGNA Medicare Plans
- 1:00: Stephen Burgess | How To Cross Sell Annuities To Your FE & Medicare Leads
- 1:45: Need-A-Lead | Direct Mail Discussion
- 2:15: Evan MacGuffie | How He Moved From Final Expense To Medicare & Wrote 600 Medicare Plans In 12 Months
- 3:00: Speaker Q&A
- 4:00: Commencement
Frequently Ask Questions
What can I expect at the event?
You can expect high-quality sales, marketing, and mindset training from Duford Insurance Group managers, top producers, and carrier/lead partners to help you become a top producing agent!
On each day of the event, we’ll provide coffee and snacks in the morning, and a catered lunch. At the end of the 1st day, we’ll host an open bar for all attendees and their guests for two hours to socialize and have un.
Lastly, here’s what NOT to expect: Absolutely NO rah-rah or Kool-Aid drinking. You’ll definitely have FUN and learn a bunch of actionable steps to maximize your success in the business, but without the FLUFF so commonplace in most insurance sales events.
Is this a recruiting event?
Although you’re highly encouraged to bring along anyone interested in learning more about our agency, this is not a recruiting event.
Bottom line, the purpose of this event is to provide actionable training to help you maximize your chances of success at selling insurance while having a little fun, too =)
Will the event be livestreamed?
No, this is only an in-person event.
Is there a dress code?
What topics are being discussed?
Day 1 will be focused on selling and marketing final expense, both in-person and over the phone. We’ll also hear from final expense carriers and lead vendors, as well as learn how to cross sell annuities to final expense leads for added commission opportunity.
Day 2 will focus on Medicare. You’ll hear from Luis Moreno, DIG’s Medicare trainer, discuss cross-selling Medicare, along with training from Heartland Financial on cross selling hospital indemnity plans. We’ll also have John Dean and Evan MacGuffie who write a crazy amount of Medicare business.
I’m a brand new agent to Duford Insurance Group. Is this for me?
Yes! This is the perfect event for you to attend. One of the best ways to start this business is to hear from top producers to optimize your mindset and perspective. We HIGHLY recommend you attend this event as a new or soon-to-be-licensed agent!
What’s the cost?
ZERO. Nothing! Bring yourself and anyone you know who may be interested in attending.
Ready to join us in Las Vegas? Here’s what you need to do next:
- Book your room at the JW Marriott at discounted rates here. Do this ASAP as there is a limited number of rooms available and we expect the all rooms to be filled quickly.
- Once you book your room, please click here to add your name to the official sign-up list.
- Not booking a room at the JW Marriott or staying somewhere else? Please put your name on the list here so we know to expect you!
Looking forward to seeing you in Las Vegas soon!