Are you considering subscribing to FEXQuotes to run your final expense quotes?
Want a review from an unbiased and experienced agent in selling final expense insurance?
If so, you have found the right article!
Today, I will give you my review of how FEXQuotes.com works as a life insurance quoter, so you can decide if it’s a good fit for running quotes on your final expense leads.
Let’s begin =)
Quick Article Navigation Links
What Is FEXQuotes?
Simply put, FEXQuotes is a web-based quoter that runs pricing on all the major final expense carriers (BOTH face-to-face and final expense telesales).
Also, FEX Quotes has other neat features included when you subscribe, including:
- Rates for non-med, no-exam whole life insurance
- Rates for ages 0-90
- Over 300 level, graded, and modified plans
- Guaranteed issue life quotes
- Export quotes to Excel, PDF, and Word formats
- Mobile App for ease of use
- Quoter can be embedded to your website
- Agent or IMO/FMO quote platforms available
How Does FEX Quotes Work?
FEXQuotes is easy to use!
Check out the picture below to see how the interface looks on your smartphone (example below is embedded on my website):
After logging into your Fexquotes.com account, all you need to input to get a quote is:
- The state your writing business in
- The client’s birthdate
- Tobacco usage
- Amount of coverage ($2,000 to $100,000 quotes available)
- Benefit Type: (Level, Level Pay, Graded/Modified, Guaranteed Issue, Traditional/SIWL)
Then just click “Get Quotes Now” to see all the quotes that show up!
How FEXQuotes Pricing Shows Up
Let’s take a look at how FEXQuotes shows you the quotes. It’s pretty cool =).
NOTE: This is a quote run on my desktop. There is a mobile app for Android and Apple users you get access to that will show quotes in a more smartphone-friendly way.
As you can see, FexQuotes arranges my list of companies from lowest price to highest monthly premium (many more options available that aren’t shown).
Also, if I want to change any of the client’s information like his amount of coverage, I can do that in a few quick taps on my smartphone.
Frequently Asked Questions
$24.95 monthly, cancel anytime.
Try it out for free for 10 days before getting charged $24.95.
Can I control what companies are listed?
Yes. If you are a subscriber, you’ll be able to add or remove any company you want to your quoter.
Is FEXQuotes an IMO/FMO?
No, FEX Quotes is an insurance technology company that does not recruit or contract agents.
Does FEXQuotes underwrite my prospects?
No, FEXQuotes only runs premium rates. Check out my Best Plan Pro review if you’re looking for an auto-underwriting service for your final expense prospects.
Does David Duford use FEXQuotes?
Yes! I’ve been a satisfied user of FEXQuotes since I started using it personally in 2015.
I’ve never had a single problem using the service, nor have I heard an agent ever complain about FEXQuotes.
I highly recommend them =).
By the way, agents who work with my agency get access to the core quoting for free!
If you want all the bells and whistles, we worked a deal where our agents get a 20% lifetime discount.
How do I get started with FEXQuotes?
Go here to start your free trial. Tell Adam Dave Duford sent you =)
Learn More About David Duford’s National Agency!
To learn more about contracting, reach out here.
We have access to all sorts of benefits for final expense agents, including:
- Top contracts for new and experienced agents. David Duford recruits and operates at FMO/IMO levels, giving him buying power to offer commission levels to agents and agencies others cannot match.
- Affordably-priced, high-quality lead programs for direct mail, Facebook, and telemarketing leads. David does not profit from the sale of leads, only referring you to sources with a track record of success.
- An endless supply of top-notch prospecting and sales training at your fingertips.
- Weekly sales training calls with David, ride-along training opportunities with David and his team, and direct phone/text access to David when you have case placement and sales questions (yes, David answers his own phone =).
- Additional training and support for agents interested in cross-selling Medicare Advantage, annuities, or growing their own insurance agency.
Reach out to David by starting here. Talk soon!
January 03, 2023
January 03, 2023
January 03, 2023