Are you interested in learning more about how The Lead Connection works? Or perhaps you are here because you are looking to compare different vendors of final expense leads.
In either case, you’ve come to the right place!
In this article, I will review The Lead Connection to help you make an informed decision and find the lead vendor that best fits your business.
Quick Navigation Article Links
- About The Lead Connection
- Types of Leads Offered
- How The Lead Connection Works
- The Lead Connection Lead Prices
- My Thoughts
About The Lead Connection
The Lead Connection has been a leader in the direct mail marketing industry since its establishment in 1998.
Here’s how you can reach The Lead Connection :
Owner of The Lead Connection
The owner of The Lead Connection is Chris Etheridege.
Types of Leads Offered
The Lead Connection focuses on direct mail campaigns, where direct mail pieces like brochures, flyers, and postcards are sent to prospective customers. Direct mail is what the “Top 10%” of final expense agents commit to in order to generate the superior level of premium production.
The Lead Connection specializes in the senior market. The mailers are sent to prospects aged 55-80 with income between $10K and $50K.
The Lead Connection created an innovative system of mailing designed to ensure that every customer is mailed within twenty-four hours from receipt of payment. This allows for a quick turnaround time for the lead generation responses to come back in.
How The Lead Connection Works
TLC has a direct mail gallery of pre-printed envelope lead mailers that are available for immediate delivery.
The Lead Connection Lead Prices
The Lead Connection offers per-thousand lead pricing. You may expect the lead prices to be somewhat higher than the industry average. You can contact Chris directly for more details on lead prices.
My Thoughts On The Lead Connection
Chris does a fantastic job creating high-quality direct mail leads. He is single-handedly the best lead vendor to work with when it comes to direct mail. In fact, he is probably one of my favorite non-fixed price lead vendors.
I have used The Lead Connection leads extensively and my agents have seen substantial success using their leads too. They usually give much better returns than leads from other “per thousand piece” vendors.
What’s more, Chris goes out of his way to offer the best customer service possible.
Please note that I make NOTHING from endorsing The Lead Connection, and only give my endorsement to vendors who truly deliver on what they promise.
Want To Join David Duford’s Agency And Work The Lead Connection?
At David Duford’s Agency, we provide a host of benefits for final expense agents. Here are just a few:
- We offer top contracts for new and experienced agents. At David Duford’s Agency, we recruit and operate at FMO/IMO levels, which means that we are able to offer the highest commission levels to agents and agencies.
- We refer agents to the best sources of affordable, high-quality direct mail, Facebook, and telemarketing lead programs. Please note that we don’t in any way profit from the sale of leads.
- We provide a wide range of top-notch prospecting and sales training for both new and experienced agents. In addition, we have training and support possibilities for anyone who is interested in cross-selling Medicare Advantage and annuities and agents who would like to grow their own insurance agencies.
- We offer weekly sales training calls and training opportunities with David Duford and his team.
- We give you direct phone or text access to David who will answer any case placement or sales questions you may have (yes, David answers his own phone =).
To learn more about contracting, feel free to get in touch with us here. Talk soon!