Considering picking up a CRM and power dialer, and thinking about purchasing services from Radius.com?
If so, you’ve found the right article!
Today, I’ll describe more about how Radius Bob works, so you can determine if it’s a good fit for your outbound sales lead goals.
Quick Navigation Article Links
Radius Bob (Bob stands for Book of Business) is a lead management and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software tool designed specifically for the insurance industry.
The company was founded in 2010 by Clu Connor. He wanted to allow insurance agents to spend more time helping clients find insurance policies and less time customizing existing CRM solutions to suit their needs.
In the past ten years, Radius Bob has become a highly trusted insurance lead management and CRM platform.
It is frequently used not only by insurance agents who are looking to streamline sales calls, but also by large insurance businesses who need to manage their agents.
Radius Bob allows insurance agents and agencies to manage their existing client base, market to their leads, and track commissions.
This simple and fully customizable platform completely eliminates the need to use separate programs like Excel, ACT, Outlook, and SalesForce.
With Radius Bob, there is no need for a separate email marketing service. It’s easy to create marketing campaigns and auto responders, and send mass emails and text messages to prospects.
Radius Bob offers a number of powerful features:
- Data protection. All Radius Bob plans include SSL encryption and strong password requirements.
- Sales automation for tasks, such as lead distribution, task assignment, text messaging, screen sharing, and generating quotes. Agents can automate workflows and tasks based on lead source, tags, insurance carrier, location, and coverage type.
- Marketing automation. Radius Bob sends an autoresponder and starts an automated campaign whenever a new lead is entered into the contact list.
- Templates for newsletters, autoresponders, appointment reminders, and drip emails.
- An integrated telephony/VoIP tool that enables agents to make and receive calls within the platform using local and toll-free numbers.
- Possibility to record calls, create queue lists and call groups, and set up an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system. Agents can also easily access their notes, files, and contact history before starting a call.
- System customization based on the agent’s specific needs. It is possible to define custom form fields, lead temperatures, and client status, for example.
- Comprehensive third-party integrations with websites, lead vendors, quote engines, and third-party apps.
- There is no mobile app available.
- There is no onboarding program where new employees would be able to get acquainted with the system.
Radius Bob has two different pricing plans:
- Leads + Clients (between $34 and $292 per month)
- Leads + Clients + VoIP (between $78 and $732 per month).
The main difference between the two plans is the number of users and call minutes, as well as access to advanced features such as a click-to-call dialer, call recording, and toll-free numbers.
Radius Bob offers a fifteen-day free trial for new users.