2020 Event Locations And Dates
Thursday, October 8th, 2020 (Boot camp entirely done on ZOOM)
$499 for contracted (or soon-to-be contracted) agents, $699 for agents uninterested in contracting.
NOTE: To qualify for the lower priced admission, you MUST contract or file your intent to transfer to do business with Medicare Millennials. You can reach out to them here to learn more about how to do that.
What Is The Medicare Virtual Sales Training Boot Camp All About?
It’s an event for new or experienced agents interested in learning our top producing Medicare sales and marketing system.
Unlike mega-conventions with hundreds if not thousands of attendees, our Medicare Virtual Sales Boot Camps are purposely kept small to maximize your value and interaction with speakers and attendees.
Audience size is limited to no more than 30 attendees.
This is different than most insurance-based conferences you’ve seen or attended.
First, expect 100% educational value to help you sell more Medicare policies.
And there’s no vendor booths or sales pitches, either.
Gain access to the most comprehensive 1-day Medicare sales and marketing training event. Discover how to scale your business to higher grounds.
Remember, all you need is 1 “golden nugget” from the conference to have a break-through.
If you are a new or experienced insurance agent looking for strategies to “level up” your Medicare business, then this conference is for you.
What To Expect
Tips & Tricks You Can Actually Use
More than anything else, we want you to walk away with a break-through that takes your Medicare sales and marketing business to a whole new level.
Our Workshop is hosted and completely run by the “Medicare Millennials,” Kenny Lammons and Ethan Glidewell, who had success becoming top producing Medicare agents while training many agents on mastering Medicare sales.
Every strategy you discover at our Medicare Sales Mastery Boot Camp is tested and proven to improve your results closing Medicare policies.
You’ll leave the event with a complete sales and marketing system to help you sell more coverage from two of the most successful insurance agents and trainers in the country.
Our World Class Money-Back Guarantee
We’re so confident that you’ll get career-changing value out of our Medicare Sales Mastery Workshop that if you’re not 100% convinced after 2 hours of attending the boot camp that this is the best training you’ve ever received for Medicare sales, simply email our office full refund.
And keep ALL the bonuses as our way of saying “thanks” for trying it out!
There’s literally NOTHING to lose, and EVERYTHING to gain by joining!
Below you’ll find more details on your host.
Additionally, we typically have a spot for an insurance carrier to speak for an hour on products and to answer questions.
Their presentation is 100% oriented towards training you on their product, and will be held at lunch time.
Just so you know, we bring in carriers to sponsor our event, helping offset the cost of putting these boot camps on.
Lastly, you’ll have ample opportunity to ask any questions you have at the end of each training module.
David Duford is the owner of DavidDuford.com.
David has authored 3 best-selling insurance sales and marketing books, and is a popular YouTube Influencer in the insurance sales and marketing space with over 15,000 subscribers.
As a personal producer, David specializes in selling final expense, helping more than 1,500 people with their life insurance needs.
His best month in the business, he closed over $50,000 in final expense business, and in his best year, he wrote $300,000 in final expense.
David has trained over 1,200 agents and has created multiple six-figure earning insurance agents in final expense, annuities, and Medicare.
Your Hosts – Kenny Lammons & Ethan Glidewell
Kenny Lammons & Ethan Glidewell are the owners of Medicare Millennials, a national Medicare agency focusing on selling both Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplements.
Both Kenny and Ethan have sold insurance since 2015, eventually stumbling across the opportunity to help seniors with the Medicare Advantage and Supplement plans
Some production stats from Ethan:
- Ethan has closed 450 Medicare plans in the last 12 months. That’s more than $100,000 in annual passive income for life!
- Best telesales week closed 19 Medicare policies; best face-to-face week closed 22 policies.
- Approximately 33% of all sales are first-time Medicare Advantage sales.
- Closing ratio is 90% of all household presentations, and only in the field 3 days weekly, 8 hours each day.
Some production stats from Kenny:
- 332 Active MA plans so far for 2020.
- Average around 10 Medicare Advantage plans weekly while cross-selling around $2000AP in final expense weekly.
- Over a 90% close ratio on presentations completed.
- Successfully cross-sell 30% of presentations with another product.
What Attendees Say About Past Workshops Hosted By David Duford:
Loved the idea of meeting other producers a day before the training to get an know each other and the presenters, which helps in building friendships, since every producer is out in the field alone and help each other be accountable to our goals.
To me it was all worth the long trip and hours in the airports to get to be in person with the most Awesomeness, Humble, Mentor, and family member of my family.
I thought it was great for me! I have a road map of how u want to move forward.
[The speakers] all did a great job and were well qualified for the topics they discussed.
Overall very good event.
What Agents Say About David’s Training
Unlike Any Other Training Event You’ve Been To
Join other success-minded insurance agents passionate about becoming the best!
Get Results In Your Business Now!
Stay ahead of the curve and discover how to become a top producing Medicare insurance agent from master insurance agents who will teach you his exact strategies of success.
You’ll get open-access to Ethan and Kenny’s sales and marketing strategies freely without restriction.
Take part in our Q&As to ask all your questions about anything Medicare sales and marketing.
Here’s What You Can Plan On Learning
You’ll learn ALL of the following in our Medicare boot camp:
- Kenny and Ethan’s COMPLETE Medicare sales and marketing system that’s made them six figures plus in lifetime renewal commissions as a personal producer.
- Their complete Medicare sales presentation and appointment setting scripts.
- Real life examples of the script in action (hear how it sounds FOR REAL).
- ALL your sales and marketing questions answered!
You’ll also learn:
- How to build fantastic, meaningful rapport that exudes trust and authority in a matter of minutes.
- How to quickly determine if your lead is a qualified prospect or an unqualified suspect within 10 minutes or less, meaning spending LESS time with tire-kickers and MORE time with buyers!
- How to overcome virtually ALL objections BEFORE the client even thinks of mentioning them.
- How to position your product as the obviously BEST choice among your competition.
- How to use a simple closing strategy to convert leads into buyers.
- Our step-by-step process in scaling your Medicare business to writing 60+ policies monthly.
- Which carriers and lead vendors are hot and best to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the dates of the boot camp?
Right now, here’s our following schedule:
- Thursday, October 8th, starting at 10AM EST, ending approximately 6PM EST.
Most likely, we’ll have more events later in the year, but dates are to be decided.
How many attendees will attend?
Currently, we are limiting attendance to no more than 30 people.
Is this for face-to-face or telesales (or both?)
The training you’ll receive is immediately applicable to EITHER face-to-face or telesales.
Kenny and Ethan will take time to apply the training modules to both sales strategies.
Do you require contracting?
If you are interested in the lower price point, you will have to contract some or all of your Medicare carriers with Kenny and Ethan.
If you’d rather not contract, you must pay the higher price.
When will each event start and end?
Our first training module starts at 10AM EST, and the final module ends around 6PM EST.
Are there any refunds?
No refunds under any circumstances.
However, you can transfer tickets to a future event.
Access the best Medicare sales and marketing training for both new and experienced agents from one the industry’s leading Medicare producers and trainers.
- Ticket Price For Agents Contracted/Getting Contracted With The Duford Insurance Group: $499
- Ticket Price For Agents *Not* Contracted: $699
NOTE: To qualify for the lower priced admission, you’ll have to move your Medicare carriers to the Medicare Millennials, or file an “intent to transfer.” You can reach out to them here to learn more about how to do this.