Perhaps you are here today because you are considering The Lead Jerk as a vendor for final expense leads.
If this is the case, you’ve come to the right place!
Below, I review how The Lead Jerk works to make it easier for you to decide whether it is a good fit for your business.
Ready to find out more? Let’s begin!
Quick Navigation Article Links
- About The Lead Jerk
- Owner of The Lead Jerk
- Types of Leads Offered
- The Lead Jerk Lead Prices
- Sample of The Lead Jerk Insurance Lead
- My Thoughts
About The Lead Jerk
The Lead Jerk is a nationwide provider of final expense leads founded in 2013. They work with both independent and captive agents, agencies, insurance marketing organizations (IMOs), and direct carriers.
Here’s how you can reach The Lead Jerk:
- Website: https://theleadjerk.com/
- Phone: 404-580-7151 (Mon-Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST)
- Email: [email protected]
Owner of The Lead Jerk
The owner of The Lead Jerk is Matt Lowery, who has a background in field sales in the final expense industry.
Types of Leads Offered
The Lead Jerk offers two different types of final expense leads:
- Final expense telemarketing leads and
- Final expense Facebook leads.
The Lead Jerk provides the following information about the prospect with all their final expense leads:
- Phone number
- Best time to call back
- Amount of insurance they are interested in
- Favorite color or hobby as a security question
- Designated beneficiary.
All of The Lead Jerk’s final expense leads are 100% exclusive and never resold. Each campaign is specific to the agent and contains the agent’s name and contact information.
The Lead Jerk Lead Prices
Live final expense insurance telemarketing leads:
- 25 leads: $250 ($10 per lead)
- 30 leads: $300 ($10 per lead)
- 35 leads: $350 ($10 per lead)
- 50 leads: $500 ($10 per lead)
- 100 leads: $1000 ($10 per lead)
Note: Due to the national situation with Covid-19, The Lead Jerk has lowered their normal pricing to $10 for final expense telemarketing leads.
All final expense telemarketing leads have by default: ages 62-85 and income $20K-$50K.
Local final expense insurance Facebook leads:
- 20 leads: $440 ($22 per lead)
- 25 leads: $550 ($22 per lead)
- 30 leads: $660 ($22 per lead)
- 35 leads: $700 ($20 per lead)
Statewide final expense Facebook leads:
- 25 leads: $475 ($19 per lead)
- 30 leads: $570 ($19 per lead)
- 40 leads: $720 ($18 per lead)
- 50 leads: $850 ($17 per lead)
Here’s how The Lead Jerk FE Facebook leads work.
When they request information, prospects are directed to a personalized “thank you” page that displays the agent’s name and phone number. After a few minutes, they are sent an email letting them know you will contact them within 48 hours.
Note that it can take up to 7 business days before your leads start coming in.
Sample Of The Lead Jerk Insurance Lead
Facebook lead example
My Thoughts On The Lead Jerk
Matt does a great job creating high-quality final expense leads. He also offers plenty of useful resources including free final expense training audios and a free Final Expense Senior Center Sales Presentation Program.
Many of my agents have seen substantial success using Matt’s leads and I was happy to leave my endorsement on his site.
Please note that I make NOTHING from endorsing Matt, and only give my endorsement when I find quality people who deliver on what they say.
Want To Join David Duford’s Agency And Work The Lead Jerk?
At David Duford’s Agency, we provide many benefits for final expense agents, including:
- Top contracts for new and experienced agents. We recruit and operate at FMO and IMO levels, which allows us to offer you unmatched commission levels.
- Affordably-priced, high-quality lead programs for direct mail, Facebook, and telemarketing leads. We don’t make any profit from the sale of leads, we only refer you to sources with a track record of success.
- An endless supply of top-notch prospecting and sales training.
- Weekly sales training calls and training opportunities with David and his team.
- Direct phone/text access where David answers all the case placement and sales questions you might have (yes, David answers his own phone =).
- Additional training and support are available for agents interested in cross-selling Medicare Advantage, annuities, or growing their own insurance agency.
To reach out to David, fill out the contact form and he will get back to you as soon as possible. Talk soon!