Are you interested in getting a review of Benepath Leads?
If you’re looking for a vendor for final expense leads and considering Benepath leads, this is the right article for you.
I will review how Benepath leads work so you can decide if they’re a good fit for your business.
Let’s get started!
Quick Navigation Article Links
Here’s how you can reach Benepath Leads:
Owner of Benepath Leads
The owner of Benepath is Clelland Green.
Benepath offers several different types of leads:
- Individual health leads
- Final expense leads
- Medicare supplement leads
- Medicare advantage leads
- Group health leads
- Commercial leads
- Life insurance leads
- Solar leads, and
- Aged leads (health, MedSup, life, and group),
- To begin with, a consumer sees the Benepath ad online. The ad is linked to the specific keyword that the consumer was searching for.
- The consumer clicks on the Benepath ad and is transferred to a keyword-specific landing page.
- The landing page suggests calling an agent or entering information to get an insurance quote.
- The consumer submits the zip code. To be considered a lead, the prospect must then fill out all of the required information.
- The prospect is taken to a thank you page with the agent’s photo and name. Note that this service comes with an additional charge of $5 per lead.
You can receive leads by text, email, and they can be synced to your CRM. All leads are exclusive to the agent.
You will receive the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Contact information
- Coverage date
- Policy amount
- Current status
- State of birth
- Family members
- Tobacco use
- Health conditions
- Height and weight
For group and commercial leads, you will also get census data and current insurance status, as well as industry type and the number of employees.
Sample Benepath Life Insurance Lead
There is no upfront fee to get started with Benepath, and you only pay for the leads. You have to put up a deposit for the first week’s leads and are billed on a weekly basis.
The cost of exclusive life insurance leads is $30 per lead, with a minimum order of 10 leads per week for at least 4 weeks. Leads come 24/7 and there are no health filters, which means that you will get both healthy and unhealthy leads. These leads are statewide only.
The cost of aged leads is as follows:
- Individual health leads $2
- Medicare supplement leads $3
- Life insurance leads $3
- Group health leads $5.
Volume discounts are available.
The Benepath website does not publish prices for other types of leads. You will need to call the company to get a quote. They also don’t provide any details on how many leads you can buy per month.
To learn more about contracting, reach out here.
We have access to all sorts of benefits for final expense agents, including:
- Top contracts for new and experienced agents. David Duford recruits and operates at FMO/IMO levels, giving him buying power to offer commission levels to agents and agencies others cannot match.
- Affordably-priced, high-quality lead programs for direct mail, Facebook, and telemarketing leads. David does not profit from the sale of leads, only referring you to sources with a track record of success.
- An endless supply of top-notch prospecting and sales training at your fingertips.
- Weekly sales training calls with David, ride-along training opportunities with David and his team, and direct phone/text access to David when you have case placement and sales questions (yes, David answers his own phone =).
- Additional training and support for agents interested in cross-selling Medicare Advantage, annuities, or growing their own insurance agency.
Reach out to David by starting here. Talk soon!