Next Steps With Appointment Setting Services
Now that we’ve completed the transaction for appointment setting services (or if you’re our career program and were sent here directly), here are the next steps to getting you finalized and ready to start getting appointments booked:
First, You MUST Complete The Form Below RIGHT NOW! Failure To Do This Will Massively Delay You Getting Started:
Thanks for completing and submitting the form above. Now, continue reading below for more details:
- 1. Our team will reach out within the next 24 business hours to get you connected with your personal appointment setter. If you do not hear from us within 24 hours, please email [email protected]
- 2. When connected with your caller, be prepared to send your leads over in spreadsheet format only! For those getting direct mail leads, you’ll need to put all lead info (name, spouse, age, full address, phone number, etc.) in the spreadsheet. Your caller will NOT do this for you. If you’d like, you can have one of DIG’s VA’s enter the data in at $10 per hour with a $10 minimum. Reach out to [email protected] to coordinate.
- 3. Please be prepared to provide your schedule to your caller, including the time you want between booked appointments. Callers ONLY book appointments Tuesday through Saturday. You are NOT required to take appointments all 5 days.
- 4. You will receive your appointments via email at end of day along with the times that are booked via the email you provided, directly from your appointment setter. If you do not have appointments by 9PM EST, please reach out directly to your appointment setter.
- 5. VERY IMPORTANT: For brokers, you will receive your appointment setting bill via email by Monday for the prior week’s appointments. The full amount MUST be paid by Wednesday at 5PM EST. If it is not, you are permanently terminated from the appointment setting program, no exceptions!
- 6. Pro-Tip: Be KIND to your appointment setter. If you have questions or issues, please reach out to Luvanna at [email protected] If you are unsatisfied, we can replace your caller with another person. Remember to expect an average weekly show rate of 70%. This means out of every 20 appointments booked, only 14 will show *on average*. Some weeks, show rates may be lower, and other weeks, higher.
Any questions, please reach out to Luvanna at [email protected]! Good luck!