Grow Your Insurance Business Or Insurance Agency With Expert Coaching
Ready to take your insurance business or insurance agency business to the next level?
Over the years, David Duford has coached hundreds of insurance agents and dozens of insurance agencies break through barriers, accelerate their growth, and increase their income with custom-tailored coaching.
David Duford offers private coaching sessions to insurance agents and insurance agency owners like yourself, who are having challenges with sales, marketing, and management, and would like a “No BS” analysis of what aspects of your business can be improved.
Coaching calls are conducted via Zoom on camera (or audio-only if you prefer), with recordings provided after the coaching call for your review.
Coaching Topics Typically Include:
- Custom-tailored sales training.
- Insurance marketing analysis and advice.
- Insurance carrier selection.
- Insurance career advice.
- Insurance agency design.
- Insurance agency management.
- Insurance agent recruiting strategy and techniques.
- Anything sales and marketing related that helps grow your personal production as an insurance agent, or your insurance agency’s aggregate production.
Who Is Coaching Consultation For?
David Duford’s private coaching call program is specifically designed for agents and agencies who are not apart of David Duford’s team, but would like to leverage his experience and wisdom on a individual basis, in order to help solve your specific sales and marketing challenges.
David has made an impact on the lives of thousands of insurance agents and agencies across the nation. Here are some of the results he’s achieved and can help you achieve as well:
- Author of two best-selling books, The Official Guide To Selling Final Expense Insurance, and Interviews With Top Producing Insurance Agents.
- YouTube creator specializing in insurance sales training with over 4,800 subscribers.
- Top personal insurance producer since 2011, qualifying for 3 conventions.
- Insurance agency owner with over 500 agents contracted nationally, creating multiple six-figure earning top producers.
What Can I Expect In A Coaching Call With David Duford?
Since you are paying good money to get answers to your tough questions, expect David to hold nothing back. Without reservation or sensitivity, David will “tell you like it is,” and drive right at the heart of what he perceives your roadblocks are, and what steps you can take action on to solve said challenges.
Private coaching calls are the real deal, and are NOT designed to sugar coat anything. Instead, they are designed to help you get real-world results NOW with whatever challenges your are facing as a personal producer or insurance agency owner.
What Happens After I Purchase?
After purchasing your 45- or 60-minute private consultation, you’ll be redirected or emailed an online, private survey to complete.
It is imperative for you to complete this survey as quickly as possible, and in as much detail as possible. The survey allows David to more clearly understand what you want to accomplish out of your private coaching session with him.
You’ll also indicate which times and days are convenient to you to schedule your private coaching call with David.
How Much Do Private Coaching Calls With David Cost?
You have two different options:
- 45-Minute Coaching Call: $497 – Click Here To Order
- 60-Minute Coaching Call: $597 – Click Here To Order
Bonuses For Purchasing A Private Coaching Call With David Duford
For a limited time, David is offering the following bonuses for those interested in purchasing a private coaching call:
- 30 Days Free Access To The Insurance Agent Inner Circle Program ($69.99 Value).
- Free E-Book Version Of The Official Guide To Selling Final Expense Insurance, And Interviews With Top Producing Insurance Agents ($34.99 Value).
How To Get Started
Ready to take the next step in your insurance business?
Remember, after successfully processing your order, you will receive an email requesting you to complete a coaching survey, so David will be better able to help accomplish your coaching goals.