Friday, September 10th, 2021, from 9AM to 5PM CST In Nashville, TN!
Please watch the video below for full details!
Why Should You Come?
You’ll be learning sales and marketing strategies from real-life, top producing insurance agents that you can immediately implement in your own insurance sales business, PLUS interact 1-on-1 with them in Q&A sessions and after the event is over.
Naturally, there’s ZERO fluff with this training, and it’s ALL designed to help you become a top producing insurance agent!
The main purpose of the DIG Agency Conference is twofold:
1) To expose you to top producing insurance agents who are doing an incredible job in their specialty. You will learn actionable strategies they use to sell insurance that you can use immediately in your insurance sales business.
2) To network and meet face-to-face and have some fun!
Who’s Speaking At The DIG Agency Conference?
Here’s the line-up of the incredible speakers you’ll hear from:
Jason has extensive experience both selling insurance successfully for many years, as well as final expense telesales experience.
Founder of the YouTube channel JasonFinalExpense, Jason has personally written:
- 328 final expense applications in a six month period of time in 2020!
- Has closed 18 policies in 5 days over multiple weeks.
- 74 sales in 33 days for $51,546AP, all closed by telephone
- 31 sales in 2 weeks for $17,493.31AP, all while helping training and investing his time into his agents.
- Prior to his current telesales activity, he was a District Sales Director running multiple outbound telemarketing call centers for 3 years.
Over the last 17 years of his insurance sales career, Jason has qualified for 13 annual sales conventions for top production in his regional office.
Jason’s presentation will focus on learning telesales specific persuasion techniques to convert more prospects into buyers.
Eric Brown will share you his story as a new final expense face-to-face agent and what strategies he uses to routinely write $20,000AP to $25,000AP in final expense monthly.
John Dean is a 22+ year veteran in sales, and has sold final expense and Medicare with DIG for close to two years.
Currently, John specializes in selling Medicare Advantage, averaging 60 new policies monthly with a goal of writing 800 Medicare Advantage plans by year’s end in his first full year in Medicare sales.
John will discuss his transition from final expense to Medicare Advantage, and describe his sales and marketing system, and how he is able to write such a large volume of business each week.
David Trusler is a 17-year vet in the annuity business, accomplishing major feats in production such as:
- Largest annuity sales of $1.6 million
- Earned $106,000 in annuity commission in one month
- Sold over $40 million in annuities in the last 5 years, all without buying a single annuity lead!
David will teach you how to uncover annuity sales opportunities in your existing lead program and how to close annuity sales.
Sponsor: Prosperity Life – Candice Dawson and Jack Heller
Candice and Jack will give a training on Prosperity Life’s final expense product and help you better understand its advantages.
Sponsor: Aetna – George Pelekanos
George will stop in for a training on Aetna’s CVS Health/Accendo final expense product and help you better understand the pros of using it.
Your Host: David Duford
David Duford will be hosting the event and is super thrilled to meet all of you in person! =)
Additional Event Details
Where Is Conference Held?
We’ll hold the conference at the Four Points By Sheraton In Brentwood, Tennessee.
Brentwood is a quick 15-minute drive to downtown Nashville and from the Nashville International Airport.
Lunch is provided during the conference, and we’ll have an open bar at the conclusion of the event in the reception room.
Here’s The Tentative Speaking Schedule
- 9AM: JasonFinalExpense
- 10AM: Eric Brown
- 11AM: Prosperity Life Training
- 12PM: Lunch
- 1PM: John Dean
- 2PM: David Trusler
- 3PM: Aetna Training
- 4PM: Speaker Q&A Panel
- 6PM-9PM: Open Bar In Reception Room
What’s The Cost Of Event?
To help DIG offset the costs associated with hosting the event, tickets to the event only cost $75.00.
This gets you full access to the entire event, a catered lunch, and access to the open-bar reception at the end of the day.
To lock in a discounted rate on lodging at the Four Points Hotel, you’ll need to first purchase the ticket, then we’ll send you a follow-up email with a direct link to book a room.
NOTE: Discounted lodging rates EXPIRE on August 20th, so act now to reserve your room.
How To Book Your Ticket & Reserve Discounted Lodging
Please act quickly as we are limiting attendees to 50 total due to the size of the speaking area.
Look forward to seeing you there!